By attending the 6th Auto parts Manufacturing Symposium and Exhibit 2017, you’ll have three days of technical training regarding auto part production and manufacturing as well as relating to the most important professionals in the industry, becoming one of the exclusive figures of the industry’s leading event.
Ingeniero autopartista 3 temas importantes que usted debe saber en el 2017:
1. Manufactura avanzada 2. Desarrollo de nuevos materiales 3. Fabricación y uso eficiente de moldes
Fabricantes de autopartes metálicas y plásticas conozcan cómo beneficiarse de sistemas digitales relacionados con la Industria 4.0 y manufactura aditiva, así como nuevos materiales para aligerar vehículos sin afectar el costo de los componentes.
Ingenieros de manufactura de moldes, México fabrica menos del 5% de los US$1,5 mil millones en herramental que demanda anualmente.
Es urgente la capacitación para sustituir importaciones,así como, la especificación y manejo del enfriamiento en moldes existentes, para mejorar la productividad.
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
- Train with expert lecturers, representatives of the main brands in the industry and opinion leaders of world-class companies. We’ve had representatives of companies such as: Ford, Nissan, Mazda, General Motors, Dana, Continental and U.S. researchers from the SPE, Resoults Inc., The Fraunhofer Project Center and the Plastics Processing Institute (IKV) from Germany among many other.
- Stay on the industry’s leading edge and expand your contact network by relating to a wide cluster of top professionals.
- Learn more about the offer world-class and domestic companies have, including raw material producers, machinery manufacturers, technology providers, plastic and metallic parts manufacturers, distributors, associations, purchase managers and in general, purchase decision makers within companies.
- Up to 40% discounts during the launch of the event, special discounts for INA [Auto part National Industry] and ANIPAC [National Association of Plastic Industries] associates and companies related to PROMEXICO, among other.
- Because the auto part market is one of the activities with the highest growth in the economy in Mexico (6% yearly growth approximately) and it will require businesses –and entrepreneurs- to be incorporated into this industry’s growing value chain.
- In 2020, this industry could reach a value of 90 billion dollars in the country, a growth which opens a wide window of opportunities for local manufacturing businesses due to its direct relationship with the need for component provider businesses.
- The 6th Auto parts Manufacturing Symposium and Exhibit 2017 is a uniquely structured conference program event with world-class lecturers, which will gather the industry’s actors, both Tier 1, 2 and 3 as well as assembly companies, to discuss the latest in production technologies and manufacturing processes.
- More than a Symposium, this event is part of a process of building a community which you can choose to join today.