"Being part of the 6th Auto parts Manufacturing Symposium and Exhibit 2017 will allow your business to stand out before the over 1,500 qualified attendees this version will have, consolidating your brand in the industry and improving your chances of new business by concentrating buyers and suppliers in one same space.
The Mexican auto part manufacturing industry currently presents itself as one of the most important sectors in the country, attracting more investments both foreign and domestic."
- Cleverly position your brand in all the promotion and event outreach campaign both in digital and print media. This includes relevant presence in the event’s web page, press conferences, in the main trade fairs of the industry, in the publications of the Associations that support the event, in social networks and in both internal and external publications.
- Obtain unrestricter access to our highly qualified and profiled database of all attendees and exhibitors. Exclusive for exhibitors provided at the end of the event.
- Special discount passes for clients or key industry companies who wish to invite to participate in the symposium.
- Plant Managers: responsible for the plant’s operation. Their product’s cost falls into their direct responsibility.
- Middle Managers: responsible for each of the activities in the plant. In some companies areas such as manufacturing and maintenance are combined.
- Production Superintendents: responsible for the operation during each shift. Quality and manufacture engineers and designers, are at their same level within the organization.
- Sales and Purchase Managers: responsible for establishing business relationships with the OEM and/or Tier 1 who participate in the event.